Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sewing


This quilt is for Ariana,when she arrives! It was pure joy to sew on this quilt!!Ariana will be our first grand child!! This quilt is made from a book called"Stripppin' Along"Applique Quilts on a Roll by Donna Kinsey & Linda Rocamontes . I used a jelly roll by Moda called Dandelion Girl-yummy as a dish of rainbow sherbet!!! It has two appliqued bluebirds for happiness on it! And like the Dandelion when it goes to seed I wish for Ariana that all the troubles in life blow away only to find something new & beautiful growing from them.God bless you precious one!! Her due to arrive date is Aug.2nd!!!

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love it. You are a SUPER quilter. Darling, and the color is so gentle.