Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Who He is

Things on my mind: In my studying of a few passages in John,I am looking at what Jesus tells us He is.In John 6:35 Jesus says"I am the bread of life." John 8:12 -He is the light of the world. John 11:25-26-He is the resurrection & the life. John 15:5-8- He is the vine.
Bread. Light. Resurrection. Life.Vine.He is my nourishment that satisfies.He is the daylight dawning & living in my soul.Like the sunrise, no matter how dark circumstances might appear in my life,He will cause the dawn to rise again.He brings forth life from that which is dead. The death of dreams & relationships that lay lifeless at our feet may be but a seed buried in the ground, waiting to burst into new life. He is my connection,my life source, that not only brings sustenance to me, but causes good things to grow, to be shared & offer the refreshment of nourishment to others.
He is what I need.

No comments: