Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

In the garden






These feet were made for -GARDENING??!! Hey,I thought my new improved idea was let it all go to grass!! I WAS NOT GOING TO GARDEN THIS YEAR!! REALLY!!! I'd resisted the Spring urge I get to plant.It had hit hard but I said "NO",I remained firm,I held my ground......till this guy started doing THAT! Man,was he sore.I mean I HAD resisted gardening till Sat.with him...the weeds were fearsome but hail my hero of the soil-it looks great, hon & I'm glad that soreness is fading.....did you notice that neglected back corner???hm,how 'bout that rose bush??I think I"M putting on different shoes!!!

No comments: