Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In My Sewing Room

Close up of a few blocks.This mat with scalloped edge was made from a charm pack.
I finished this yesterday & I love it.The fabrics are soft,nostalgic ,from a line called Swell by Moda, I think. This says "kitchen" to me.Aprons.potholders,placemats,curtains,napkins. It also says quilts...coasters...baby things...totes...purses....clothes... I REALLY like these fabrics!!!

3 comments:

Des said...

This is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!! Wow, you are going to have your hands full with grandbabies! That's so exciting. I can't wait to be a grandma, although it had BETTER be a few years still! I wanted to email you back after commenting on our blog, but didn't have an email. So here I am! Thanks Jill!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love this swell fabric. Its great. I like the scalloped edge, too!

Dawn said...

This would make such a sweet dolly blanket...
Adorable!