Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Babies,babies,babies,I love this chance to make little things to welcome our soon to be little ones!This was made from a Japanese pattern book.Nope, I can't read Japanese but I can pretty much figure out most things but SIZE!!! At some point Ariana should fit these things,right? At least one week!! Anyways, I'm having way too much fun!!! I trimmed this little kimono with pink polka dot bias tape I made.It really is sugar & spice and all things nice!!
Spring cleaning always involves re-arranging things,give the house a fresh breath of change as well as make things all shiny again!What shall I do with this lovely,lovely fabric????Hm...any ideas?




1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love the little baby kimono. Its so darling.