Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Aprons again!

The countdown begins-3 days till his arrival on the 27th !!! I've got to admit,he sure looks sharp in uniform! We're proud of you, Trav!!
The yellow check apron is a cheery one I couldn't resist from an antique shop.The two next to that are made from an apron that we turned into a pattern.The golden one was a gift from my girls,made years ago now!! The red scottie dog is one I've already posted. I used that pattern to make one for my MIL,who received it today & sounds delighted with it! I'm so glad,it is a pleasure to give from the work of my hands & the sweet thoughts & prayers that weave there way in as I work!!

This is a close up of the fabric from the apron below,on the right.


All of these aprons came from my Grandma J. , I've worn the two aprons thin over the years!



2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

My gosh I love aprons. Yours are darling! I would wear one to work if I could get away with it. I often wear one the whole day. It just feels good.

Nanette Merrill said...

Hey Jill, I tried to email you that copy but it was a no reply email. Could you email me with your email address and I'll email you the hand out! Thanks for asking.
fredashive@gmail.com