Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friends

A couple of my sewing friends......my listen to me moan & cry friends......as I struggle with some things that anger & sadden me .......friends who really do lift me when I'm down....friends who listen & don't judge....friends who pray for me....friends who hug me.

What makes a friendship happen? How is it certain people appear in your life & journey with you? All I can come up with is grace. Unexpected gifts of God that I return thanks for. Thanks, friends-you keep me going & You're always in my heart.

2 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I'm sure you just as good a friend to them as they are to you.

Dawn said...

Friends truly are gifts from God!

ps:
One of my AF sons was stationed in Misawa for two (?) years.
I didn't get to visit...but he had wonderful photos of places he visited.