Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Monday, September 22, 2008

One of my favorite paintings done by my Mom.Have you ever noticed the unique cantilevered barns of PA??

Here's what's in my morning reading pile right now.The Thomas Kinkade one's on top.


Definitely time to add some Fall touches to our home! The needlepunch is one I did last year -can't remember if I've posted it before.

This is a wool mat I made last year-I love it!!




We're back!!! But I'm still suffering with this cold.I'm sure it's on it's way out & I can't wait to say "good riddance"!
Mornings are mostly chilly now & it feels so good to be snuggled into my warm bathrobe with a steaming cup of tea in hand. I'm reading 3 devotionals lately. One is called "Every Day Light" by Selwyn Hughes & Thomas Kinkade. I think I must have got my Mom this for Christmas one year & now,it's come back to me. He is not my favorite artist ( You know that's you, Mom!!) but I very much enjoy him as an author.This new to me devotional does not disappoint.The passage for today was Ps. 86:1-17, focusing on vs. 11, about giving us an undivided heart, not being caught up in self-interest but God-interest. What honors God in the situation I'm in??

No comments: