Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I've woken up before the others & have the quiet, still house to myself. The furnace is blowing into the cool rooms, wakening our home with warmth. The coffee is made, a simple breakfast planned of scrambled eggs with bologna & bagels. The presents surround the tiny tree, tokens of our affection & love for one another, waiting to be shared.
These are the moments of my Christmas- something offered in love,be it breakfast or a humble present. This is the Christmas that lives on in my heart all year. "This is love,not that we loved God,but that He loved us & sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins" He loved first & loves best. He shared with me all that He could give & I am so grateful, so humbled by love like that. I didn't find Him "under the tree" but I'll find Him there in the glow of giving & sharing. I can't help but raise my heart up to His in thanksgiving....
God bless you all ,dear one's, I hold you in my heart everyday of the year, just like His unfailing love holds mine- again, Merry Christmas & may you see His joy everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill, your Christmas musing moved my heart. Thank you for sharing your love for the LORD, family and home. God bless each of you and your family in 2010!