Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A word of encouragement

Did you look at Summer's pics? They look like they should be in a magazine to me. I'm still amazed over all that's happened......& I want to lift a grateful heart to God. Maybe you're in the midst of difficulties where the circumstances of your life feel like a raging flood destroying all that is familiar to you. Can I share a word of encouragement? Our God,our loving Father,will not let those raging waters sweep you out of His hands. Always,always He will be there. In the midst of the turbulence, He is there. And when the storm passes & the waters of heartache recede, you'll see Him & know He was there all along.
"And underneath are the everlasting arms."

No comments: