Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

$40.00 Grocery Challenge

What's cooking for Tuesday??

  • How about a Buffalo Chicken Pizza with some carrot & celery sticks on the side. I used a store brand pizza crust that came in a tube,some diced,cooked chicken from our roast on Sun. I make a simple sauce with melted margarine (not butter for this) & Frank's Red Hot sauce. I stir the chicken in & spread this over the crust. Use a typical mozzarella or any mixture of shredded cheese you like. Bake at 400 for about 10 minutes,till crust is baked & cheese melted to your liking.
  • Price for this meal which fed 3, with a slice leftover about $3.25.
  • Total for the week so far-$8.30

No comments: