- Friday night was a simple supper using up some leftovers & leftover ingredients.
- 5 eggs
- Ham & turkey pepperoni sandwich meat
- 2 slices American cheese
- Sliced, leftover boiled potatoes
- I just mix all together with salt & pepper & a tsp. or so of water, cook as for scrambled eggs or a fritatta.
- So good, so fast! Dan & I like it with a liberal amount of Frank's Red Hot!
- Cost for this meal-About $1.25 !! Total so far- $14.80
Saturday, May 9, 2009
$40.00 Grocery Challenge
Well, it's Friday & we're almost there! How about you?!