Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Summer and Nathan's Wedding

My dear family, here are my wedding pictures...There were 419 and considering that I can only load 5 at a time on here, I didn't upload all of them! If you want to see the rest, you'll have to come visit me! Enjoy!!! ( for those less computer savvy- if you double click on the pictures, it will make them larger to view in a new window)

Nathan and I had a wonderful 15 days while he was back here at home. He is back in Afghanistan now and will be there until Dec.- he should be home right before Christmas. Please keep him in your prayers and Ariana and I as we wait for his return.

All my love, Summer












































































































No comments: