Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sewing

Before Christmas, on our way from Summer's, I was blessed to go to a JoAnn's store. They had this great seasonal flannel on sale for $1.99!!!!!. That's right, $1.99 a yard. I knew immediately what I wanted to make from it, Christmas pillows. I thought I would get it done before Christmas but it just didn't happen. Here's a close-up of the fabrics.
After the hubbub let up, I had the pleasure of getting to sew the 2 20 inch pillow covers I desired. Being inspired by a blog of Cathy's Scraps I also made 2 smaller covers.
I'm pretty sure they will be gifts. But packed away with this past Christmas finery, one never knows, when discovering it next year. Sometimes, they end up at my own home!!!

No comments: