Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Today is Baby Come Home Day !!!!

Baby Love...we've got it! We 're absolutely smitten!!! Pretty much our lives have been revolving around waiting for Ariana's birth & then,her arrival. Which is just superfine with me!!!! I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!!WHILE WE WERE WAITING FOR THE BIG EVENT,I DID GET A CHANCE TO SEW A COUPLE MORE OF THESE REALLY CUTE BAGS! I'M HAVING ALOT OF FUN WITH THESE. THE AQUA TEAL BLUE ONE IS FOR ME. LOVE THOSE FUN & FUNKY PRINTS!!
THIS ONE IS FOR SUMMER ,IN SHADES OF PINKS,REDS & BROWNS.POLKA DOTS ARE REALLY IN NOW, THERE IS SUCH A VARIETY OF DOTS IN EVERY IMAGINABLE SHAPE,SIZE & COLOR COMBINATIONS.CAN'T WAIT TO SEW A FEW MORE!!!
JULY 31ST, BEFORE WE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL. WE FINISHED SUMMER'S BAG (ABOVE) DURING THIS TIME. EMILY & ERIN & I WERE THE ATTENDANT LADIES IN WAITING,AT THIS STAGE & TILL ABOUT 2 PM LABOR WAS A BIT OF A PARTY!!! AT LEAST, I KNOW IT WAS FOR EM,ERIN & ME!!!!

The long Hall that leads to Deliverance!!
This bunny was on the door of the Maternity Ward-isn't he cute??! We have a little game we play,that I no longer know how it started or where it came from....On the first of every month,you try to be the 1st to say "Bunny!".We're a slightly competitive bunch,we've woken at midnight...we've used the phone....we've changed the rules to defeat the won- too- many -times- in- a -row person!!!! Guess who said "Bunny" first this time??!! And,I am already calling Ariana our "bunny baby"....(her Mom used to be Summer-baby or Summer-babes )

No comments: