Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SUMMER-It's really here!



What says"summer" more readily than a day at the pool?!! We haven't had too many days that we could spend a day outside, much less at a pool. It's been a cool & rainy season for us this year.Till yesterday. It did not rain ALL day!!! That calls for a big yee ha, woo hoo, & yahoo!!! The long awaited summer finally showed it's sunny face!
We got to spend the afternoon with our friends who have a built-in pool!!! (You can bet I slathered the ol' sun lotion on!!) How's that sound?!! A day enjoying sunshine & friends poolside with an iced tea slushie!! ( Sorry, Sum, you didn't know, you missed it while napping!!)
Okay. I know. I need to eat humble pie. All that teasing of our ND family... they wouldn't be able to wear shorts.Their summer lasts only a week.The boys would need to sleep in snowsuits.Well, the joke was on me-they have had a hot summer with alot more good days & a whole less lot of rain!! I'm kinda afraid to tease her about a ND winter!!!!!!!

No comments: