Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Shower!


Mandy-the soon to be bride & my sweet neices with lil' Miss A. Love the matching cape & hat,Mandy!! I think she's really making some kind of statement,don't you?!!

My camera had some issues,( I wonder if it was from that time I dropped it? I whacked it back together...it looks as good as new,hmm....) so, some of the pic's came out a little blurry. The bride to be had to play a game of answering questions about her spouse to be. To see how well she knows him.For every wrong answer she must chew a piece of bubble gum. I think Mandy ended up with 6. Josh stopped by & they put him in the hot seat-I think he might have had 7!

No comments: