Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

At the Sewing Table

I just love these fun,bright colors,don't you?! I'm putting together a very easy table runner-love it!
A little jacket to go with the hat & dress for little Miss A. I'll have to get a picture of her in the whole thing.

This is an octagon table topper. I couldn't quite figure out how to go about it for a long time & so it just sat partially finished. I'm hoping to get the binding hand sewn on Friday.
This was a kit I got from QuiltTaffy, I bought two of them at the time.One for a gift & one for me!! I had to sew on the cloth borders & ric rac & then, embroidered "Dish" & " Kitchen" on them. They are darling!!! I wish I'd bought more to sew & give as gifts!!



No comments: