Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Ariana's New Dress

I spent quite a bit of today straightening & reorganizing my sewing room. I could do more! But my back has been protesting-I've called it quits for the day-I think!!
I halved the recipe for Crazy Chocolate Cake. I'll let you know, tomorrow,after I frost it, how it is. It smelled wonderful baking!

For some reason, I can't get this pic to come through rotated. It's a new dress for Ariana. It was a kit I bought from etsy. The shop is ohsosassy's.
All the pieces are cut out for you. The instructions & elastic are included & you just get to sew! This was a really fun & fast project to make. I hope to make another!


A close up.

A kit from http://www.connectingthreads.com/ . Hoping to get this cut out as soon as my back can stand it!!

No comments: