Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61 :2
"From the ends of the earth"...... From the place in my life that seems farthest from any notion I have of your goodness.... from the the places I neither want nor expected to be.....from the places of enduring testing, the things I hate that never change.... from the place where life seems dark & bereft of hope.... from that place I will cry to you, call out to you with my sorrows & frustrations & despair & with the calling comes the turning.
A turning from all that is "me", that is finite & small & earthly. My strength is gone but as you look at me & I gaze at you,my heart steadies,my breathing calms. The small beginning of strength in You begins to solidify in me.
My Rock, my Strength, underneath it all, you remain-unshakable.

No comments: