Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Monday, August 2, 2010


Addition to the kitchen- Wall ware!!! I love these!!


Dan finished papering over the weekend & we started painting. The "wallpaper" is actually a textured wallcovering for imperfect walls that is paintable. I wanted an aqua blue, to match some old pottery I have....this is not that color. I find it so hard to tell, from a paint chip, what a whole room will look like. I am frequently surprised. I wanted bright & happy....wellllllll... it is certainly that!! I have made up my mind to stop obsessing over it & just get used to it. I actually like the color, it just wasn't what I had in mind. So, our d. r. project continues!

No comments: