Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Well, here are Ariana's eight month pictures. The little munchkin is only getting cuter and cuter!!! She is almost crawling on her hands and knees now. She does this belly crawl that manages to get her across the room rather quickly and mommy is finding that life is only getting busier with her increased mobility. It's adorable though and I am so thrilled to share and experience each new development and discovery in her life. She is such a joy and fills my heart to overflowing with an amazing love and happiness each day. I absolutely love being her mama and thank God for the blessing and privilege each day.

Things have been busy here as I count down the days until my Nathan comes home and our wedding. I just pray that the Army actually delivers him here to me with enough time for us to have the 24 hour waiting period after getting our wedding license. For the most part, unless I am missing something, everything is all done and set. Just a few little odds and ends left that I am working on the beginning of this week. April 11th cannot come soon enough!!! I am soooo happy and so very excited. God has filled and blessed my life so richly. I never would have imagined this at this time last year. But I would not have it any other way. It was not an easy path to get here, but I look now and though it was hard- it was worth it. I have a beautiful life that I love, a wonderful baby girl and now I am marrying the most amazing man that I have ever met! I want to thank all of you for your love, prayers and support this last year. You are the reason I made it through it all and am experiencing this mind blowing dream come true. Thank you so much! I love you all!!!!

-Summer and Ariana













No comments: