Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have a verse for today that really spoke to my heart & goes along with what I've been learning in Bible Study. Ps. 78: 40-42. "How often they provoked Him in the wilderness, And grieved Him in the desert! Yes, again & again they tempted God, And limited the Holy One of Israel. They did not remember His power: The day when He redeemed them from the enemy."
There are 2 things that really stood out to me. One; is that my actions & attitudes can limit the power of God in my own life. Which would also limit His power through me in anyone else's life.
Secondly, & this is key for me- They did not remember His Power.The great & mighty things He'd done in their not so distant past.
I'm like that sometimes, I can limit God by fears & worries, trying to figure out how all these situations will work out that seem so impossible..... The antidote is to remember what God has already done in my life. What impossible situations He's stepped into & made everything all right.
Hope today finds you remembering God's goodness & experiencing His Power & Love in your life.

No comments: