Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Monday, March 9, 2009

























































































































These are some recent pictures of little Ariana that I took the other day. I can't believe how big she is getting and that she is already over seven months old. She still has her amazingly sweet little personality, though she has learned about temper tantrums this last little while. She is busy scooting around on the floor, though not crawling yet. It'll be soon and I know she is going to keep me VERY busy! I absolutely love her to pieces and thank God every day for the blessing of being her mommy!
Things are busy here at my house planning my upcoming wedding April 11th. Everything is falling into to place beautifully and needless to say, I am completely thrilled and excited with my life right now. Very, very blessed to say the least! I am loved by the most amazing man ever and each day is filled with such incredible joy. A very welcome change!!!
All our love, Summer and Ariana
















1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Adorable. The baby is so beautiful. I have a wedding in October so mine is off a ways but yours is coming like a runaway train!!! Good luck.