Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life has been hectic,each day busy & come supper time I'm too tired to cook. Never too tired to eat tho',hee-hee. Well,fast food to the rescue.Nope,it's not Mc Donalds,it's Mc Jill's to the rescue!! Flash in a pan supper,healthy,fast & tasty, too.Three ingredients-Shredded cabbage
Ground turkey
Minute brown rice
I had already cooked extra rice from a previous meal.I also had pre-cooked ground turkey from a previous meal-smart,smart me!! So,with flair & dash pull out a large-ish fry pan,depending on how many people you need to feed.Saute the pre-shredded cabbage in water if you're looking for no fat, otherwise a little oil or butter.Once that's sauteed to a desirable softness,add rice & meat.cook till warmed through.Salt & pepper to taste.5-10 minutes to yum!!! Enjoy!!

No comments: