Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Childhood Slogans

What are the jingles you remember from your childhood? Do you remember "Coke,it's the real thing." How about the one for ''Slinky" ? Not having tv or listening to the radio now I can't say as I'm up to date on the jingles out there now, but they were a fun thing from the past, I remember snazzy littles tunes for "Mc Donald's is our kind of place. . . " & then, later on, "two all beef patties,special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions all on a sesame bun."
When I was little, before we moved up to the farm, I remember my Dad getting us Filet o' Fish sandwiches in a box that turned into a puppet theater by punching out a cardboard piece. Enclosed was also a plastic bag type puppet of Ronald himself. It was a treat I looked so forward to. How about you-what were the treats,the little things that made an ordinary day just a little bit special for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Practicality is significant! For me I would always be cautious about the thought of magic being about exerting control.
http://essaysorigin.com