Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cards

Easter Greetings,friends!

These cards are made by my friend Kathleen, who graciously allowed me to photograph them.
Aren't they adorable??!
She used vintage images from crafty secrets.com . They remind me of the Easter postcards my Grandmother Jenkins had in an oak dresser. I loved to look at them & read the backs, to see messages from people now, no longer living. The cards usually had some affecionate little greeting. Somehow, it seems like a gentler & simpler time that I still try to emulate in my own life. To take time to visit, to share a little of my heart & to hear from your's. Those little greetings were important-they were just a reminder that someone loved you & thought of you. Perhaps today you need to let someone you care... so pick up that phone or better yet, maybe send off a card, like these beautiful one's. God bless your day, dear loved one's! May it be a day full of reminders to others that you love them!

No comments: