Thanks for visiting!!! Please leave a comment!!

I'm delighted you've come to call! Have a cup of tea or coffee & rest with me a few minutes. There is always time to spend with a good friend!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life with a view is temporarily view-less as of a problem with my camera downloading ALL pictures as opposed to those that are newly taken. I am waiting for our family's computer expert to come down & make all things well again!!
Sooo, what have I been up to?? Yesterday was my ladies Bible Study, which I absolutely love & profit from so much!! Do you have something in your life that just makes you purely happy when you get there? That's how I feel about this group of women I get to be part of!!
All the usual exciting things... you know, laundry,cooking some really good dinners & soups... This morning I have already pulled two delectible smelling recipes from the oven. Streusel topped Pumpkin loaves that I made in mini loaf pans & a Pumpkin scone. These I will probably pop in the freezer for upcoming company.
I was blessed to go shopping with a couple of my favorite girlfriends on Tuesday. We went to the Christian bookstore, where I would just like to set up camp & stay there for a week...or month...or possibly, permanent resident. This is another purely feel happy place! I did pick up a few Christmas presents. I actually shopped for others first & found just two books for self. Make that just bought two books for moi'! After a bite for lunch, we headed over to "The Christmas Tree Shop", always a fun place to peruse. Of course, I found a few things for Thanksgiving & Christmas. I came home pretty wiped out, but I had had a genius moment & had made a slo-cooker meal of corned beef with cabbage,potatoes & carrots to come home to. Lovely. Saved the day for me.
Monday is always one of my favorite days. Some people find that strange,but I love to dig into a fresh, new week & gear up for the days ahead. I made Italian Wedding soup, which involves making tiny little meatballs first. It has orzo & spinach in a chicken broth that was/is just wonderful!!
Hope you are finding some pumpkin-y, thanksgiving-y, purely happy things going on in your week. Blessings to all!!

No comments: